*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Role: 2 ETL openings *

*Location:* *Frisco, TX*

*Rate: **$$45-47/hr on C2C*

*Duration:7+months*

*2 ETL openings to work out of Randstad office in Frisco, TX.*

*Duration:  (5/01/2015 - 12/31/2015)*

-Candidates must have 7+ years of experience with Informatica ETL tool,
Oracle databases, Unix shell scripting developing and tuning Informatica
and Oracle code.

-Senior Informatica developer with ability to design, code and unit test
Informatica mappings. Informatica certified developers a plus.

-Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL Tuning - Understand existing code and make
tweaks as needed

-Expertise in writing shell scripts and understanding of PERL required.

-Experienced in working with Erwin and building highly performant data
objects

-Ability to work with Enterprise monitoring tools and help debug
performance bottlenecks

-Excellent oral and written communication skills

-Proficient in writing testable software

-Strong problem solving and analytical skills

Experience level required:

-Design the ETL application architecture based on the documented
requirements.

-Source and target analysis.

-Design and develop scalable Informatica processes.

-Ensure that the ETL requirements are adequately understood and documented.

-Assist in the development of the ETL Informatica application.

-Perform Integration functions for all Informatica code, including ensuring
that system and integration test plans are developed and executed.

-Develop detailed ETL Informatica specifications based on Solution
Architecture requirements.

-Develop and test the ETL application following all Informatica standards
and architecture.

-Assist in the design of the ETL application.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]