Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any avaliable consultants for the below
position.
*PeopleSoft HRIS Project Manager - PeopleSoft HRIS, Project Management,
Business Analysis, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, AS400.*

Title            : PeopleSoft HRIS Project Manager
Location     : Milwaukee, WI
Duration     : 9+ Months Contract

One of my clients in Milwaukee, WI is looking for a PeopleSoft HRIS Project
Manager for a 9+ month project. This candidate will lead HR systems project
from the functional perspective in partnership with a project manager from
the IS organization. This role will serve both as the PM and Business
Analyst to guide the HR organization to define the system changes and new
system requirements related to the manufacturing restructuring initiatives.

Responsibilities:
·         Leading requirements, design, testing and change management
elements of the project
·         Act is liaison to the IS organization
·         Act as the functional project manager to deliver HR systems
capability required for the restructuring of manufacturing. This will
include making changes to PeopleSoft HR and Payroll and H-D's custom AS400
Time and Attendance system and the development of new systems for union job
bidding and other labor processes

Skills:
·         Functional expertise in PeopleSoft HR is required
·         Expertise in Benefits and Payroll
·         Experience with Time and Attendance and recruiting processes
·         Excellent project management, communication, system analysis
skills required
Please let me know your interest, looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Thanks
Davis Johsnon
davis.john...@catamerica.com
201-257-5081 x 293