Dear SAP BOBJ developer,

I came across your information today  in regards to SAP BOBJ developer
with one of our  Client in the Chicago, IL for a Contract, The position
offers great potential to grow within the organization, and the opportunity
to work with the very latest technology. I noticed the experience you had
on your resume and feel this could be a great Position Duration opportunity
for you. Please let me know your availability and expected rate and salary.

This position is looking for JOB DESCRIPTION:

Position: SAP BOBJ developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 months
One of our client is looking for Strong SAP BOBJ Developer with experience
in Dashboards design studio, Lumira and Webi
BOBJ (on relational database) experience for a long standing and direct
client in the Chicago area.
Ideal consultant will have extensive experience gathering requirements from
the business and writing functional specifications.
Consultant must have at least 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst
capacity and hands-on BOBJ/Webi experience.
Project involves reporting on Marketing, POS retail and GIS data.
Start date is ASAP and rate is negotiable.
Consultants willing to relocate or local to Chicago will have first
Duration is 6 months with possible extensions beyond.

I understand that your time is valuable and would like discuss your
background and expertise briefly at your earliest availability. We are
working directly the Client - in order to get you in front of them early to
give you the best chance possible, please reach back out to me at ON MY
EMAIL at your earliest availability with the below details for further
communications.

Please send me the below details:
Full Name:
Current Location: