Hi,

Hope you are doing very well. We have urgent requirement for the below
position. If you have any excellent match for this position please send me
resume and contact details.

*Please reply me your email at sonysi...@tresourceinc.com
<sonysi...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Position : Core java Developer with E-commerce*

*Location: Long island city, NY*

*Interview: Phone and F2F interview  (Phone and Skype for non-locals)*

*Position Summary:  *Application Development at Fresh Direct is a small but
high-impact group who innovate the online food shopping experience through
custom applications and integrated industry standards. We are passionate in
exploring the extent of web/Java-based applications' role in running and
maintaining an extensive food manufacturing and delivery operation.  The
JAVA Developer will help develop our well-known storefront in addition to
internal applications that run behind the scenes. These range from order
fulfillment, delivery allocation, to content and customer management. If
you are someone who loves the idea of working on software that delivers
high quality food to satisfied customers, this is the job for you. Receives
general instructions on what is to be done, limitations, quality and
quantity expected, deadlines, and priority of assignments from Team
leader.  Uses initiative in carrying out recurring assignments
independently without specific instruction but receives additional specific
instructions from Team leader for new, difficult, or special
projects/assignments

*Qualifications:*

   - At least five (5) years of experience in developing and building
   web-based applications
   - Strong experience in E-Commerce and high transaction-processing
   environment *AMUST*
   - Extensive knowledge of Java and building enterprise applications with
   Java 1.5 or later
   - Expert working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss and Weblogic
   - Sun Certified Java Developer / Programmer preferred
   - Experience and willingness to do Production Support
   - Comfortable working in a UNIX/Linux environment
   - Proficient in writing technical documentation
   - Experience in Mobile development platform like Android, IPhone
   desirable
   - Pass FreshDirect’s pre-employment testing: background and drug test

*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:*

   - Working knowledge of J2EE frameworks like GWT, YUI, Spring, Spring
   MVC, Spring DAO, Axis2 1.5 or later
   - Strong problem solving skills and ability to adapt existing systems to
   fast-changing requirements
   - Working knowledge of Hibernate
   - Working knowledge of Eclipse IDE and Subversion
   - Working knowledge of SAP Integration using JCO
   - Working knowledge of software development
   - Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design and UML diagrams is
   desirable
   - Knowledge of Oracle 10g or later, SQL, PL/SQL and database design
   - Able to build scalable customer solutions.

Thanks and Regards,

Sony Singh | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 801,

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> sonythoudam88 Fax: 408-884-2409

sonysi...@tresourceinc.com| www.tresourceinc.com