*DIRECT CLIENT – **IMMEDIATE NEED** – SEND ME SOME GOOD RESUMES*

 *REQUIREMENT 1*

*Title : COBOL Developer,
Location : St. Louis, MO,
Duration : 6 Months*

*Rate :  Open      INPERSON ( FACE – FACE) INTERVIEW AFTER TELEPHONIC*

*PREFER LOCALS to MO*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for

A good Consultant We need *COBOL Developer with MUST HAVE COBOL, CICS and
DB2 - IDMS is a plus *resource for our Direct Client.

Perform lead analyst role to complete high-level and technical systems
design for new and enhanced systems
Perform project leadership role on small initiatives
Provide technical leadership and complete complex system level assignments
Analyze, design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain programs
Develop and modify complex procedures considering equipment capacity and
limitations
Formulate and define system scope and objectives
Prepare detailed software specifications and test plans
Utilize one of several programming languages - COBOL, JCL, CICS, IDMS & DB2
Provide quality assurance reviews
Conduct discussions and/or meetings with IS Management and end users
Research and prepare system time/cost estimates

*MUST HAVE *

COBOL, CICS, JCL and (DB2 OR IDMS)
Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Computer Information Systems,
Management Information Systems, etc.) preferred or equivalent experience in
information systems
5 or more years experience in software development and support - Mainframe
Knowledge of financial services industry
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor,
as required

Will interview immediately
Face to face required but starts with technical phone screen.
Background and drug test required for placement.

Send me if you have Good Consultants for the above position, Send me their
contact number & email ID So that i will move further.

*Warm Thanks & Regards, *

*Prakash *

Techstar Consulting Inc

             "Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)"

*1300 West Walnut Hill Lane**, ***

*Suite** 252**, Irving, TX 75038 ***

*Direct: **972 -999-1612** *

*Fax: (214) 292 8874 ***

*E-mail: **prak...@techstaremail.com* <prak...@techstaremail.com>* ***

*www.techstarcinc.com* <http://www.techstarcinc.com/>*  ***

*GTalk IM:* zcontactme...@gmail.com **

*Yahoo IM:* bhanustaff...@yahoo.com **

*If you are Unable to reach me on Phone, Pls Contact through email.***

* *

*Disclaimer:* We respect your online privacy.  If you don't want to receive
our emails, please reply this

Email with a subject line "*REMOVE*" and Please include all your email ids
and any diverting email ids

To your email to be removed. According to law, this mail is not considered
as spam as long as we have

Contact information and remove option in this email. Our emails are virus
scanned and it is also recipient

Responsibility to check virus for our emails. We are sorry for any
inconvenience.