*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*C#/.net developers with MS Dynamics*

*Chicago, IL or Denver, CO – preferred locals*

*Long term *

*Need 2-3 C#/.net developers with MS Dynamics. *

*Prefer Sr. level but may consider a very strong mid-level for one of the
positions. *

*Full description: *

Key Areas of Responsibility Design, develop, test and maintain
Microsoft-centric ( ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server) products.

Participate and contribute towards functional specifications.

Contribute to the technical design of the software solutions.

Collaborate with other development staff to problem solve, implement
solutions, perform code reviews and troubleshoot.

Follow development best practices such as version control, unit testing,
continuous integration, performance and security testing, and appropriate
documentation.

Maintain the quality and performance of deployed solutions.

Work with a team of stakeholders following the Agile Scrum software
specifications.

*COMPETENCY: *

To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the
following competencies:

Proficient with technical skills unique to the Enrollment & Retention
product platform: ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, Web & Windows Services
(JQuery, Knockout, Kendo UI, MVC, Web API 2, MS Dynamics CRM preferred)

A good understanding of cloud based infrastructure: private cloud, azure or
AWS Excellent communication skills, confidence and effective in dealing
with the business as well as fellow developers and consultants

Strong understanding of web architecture that fosters modularity, layering,
and reusability.

Experience with SAAS environments.

Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.

*QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION: *

8+ years of solid .NET development engineering skills and experience with
the following competencies: ASP.NET, C#, Web & Windows Services; MVC, Web
API 2.0, MSFT Dynamics CRM experience preferred

4+ years of experience with database design and development (MS SQL Server)

Must have experience with HTML5, Jscript and other Web development mark-up
and scripting languages; JQuery, Knockout, Kendo UI experience preferred

Ability to work both independently and within a team environment

Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and
organizational skills

B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent degree preferred

Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services preferred
IIS configuration and troubleshooting experience preferred

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*