*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Position: Project Manager with CMS and ECommerce*

*Location: Ipswich, MA *

*Duration: 9 Months *

*Responsibilities: *

Define project scope with detailed specificity Observe, review and document
changes in project scope

Formulate a project plan with detailed specifications and requirements
expertly outlined

Develop and manage the project schedule and work with discipline leads and
project teams on timely plan execution

Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is
progressing per the project plan

Work closely with project team, including business stakeholders, digital
strategists, UX architects, web designers, web developers and IT resources
and be actively involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle

Oversee all work efforts and manage project budgets weekly to ensure
profitability

Communicate and document project health status and key tasks on a regular
basis

Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential gaps
while proactively working with the project team to offer solutions when
needed

Provide quality assurance testing for front-end user experience prior to
production launches

Provide overall strategic expertise to ensure approaches and solutions
correspond to business objectives and future needs

*Requirements / Desired Skills: *

Ideal candidates should possess 5-7 years of experience managing people,
tasks, and partners

Direct eCommerce project leadership experience - eCommerce subject matter
expert, including best practices Hands-on and comprehensive knowledge of
eCommerce functionality/platforms, content management systems, ERP and
security

A track record of on time project delivery with high levels of satisfaction

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Outstanding organization and time management skills

Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
is highly desirable

PMP certification is highly desirable.

*Additional skills/experience: *

Familiarity with MS Project, Jira and Basecamp

Familiarity with XML, JavaScript, HTML and SQL is a plus.

eCommerce or life sciences industry experience

Sitecore and SAP knowledge a definite plus
*Please provide: Links to websites that you have recently project managed
if applicable*

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*