*Send resumes to **resu...@tanuinfotechinc.com*
<resu...@tanuinfotechinc.com>

Hi,

 Hope you are doing good. We have the below open *Contract position* open with
one of our client. Please reply back to me if you are available &
interested in below opportunity with word version of your resume, best time
& number to contact you. Please feel free to contact me to discuss more
about this opportunity.

*Position 1:*

VSTS - Performance tester

Location: Louisville, TX

Duration: 6+ Months .

 *Job Description:*

Ø   Overall 7+ years of experience in Performance Testing

Ø   3+ years of Hands-on experience in VSTS – Performance testing ( Very
good understand in Performance analysis , Performance scripting ( C#) )

Ø   Experience in Performance Testing process/methodologies

Ø      Good communication skills.

Warm Regards,

 *TANU INFOTECH*

*resu...@tanuinfotechinc.com*