Hi,

Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to *prave...@hclgobal.com <prave...@hclgobal.com>*

*Sr C#.Net Developer with Oracle Exp*

*Richmond, VA*

*12+ months                                                   *

*Rate: $60/hr on C2C*

*F2F Interview Only*

*local candidates Only*

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

ONLY in-person interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exception. If
your candidate cannot come for a personal interview or must have an initial
phone interview, please do not submit the candidate.

*Required Skills*

Web Application development usiing Microsoft .NET techniolgies. (for e.g.
ASP.NET, SOAP, WCF, REST, MVC)

Required

8

Years

SQLServer-Database fundamentals, Database design, SQL, T-SQL, SSIS,
performance tuning

Required

8

Years

Reporting using Crystal reports and/or SSRS

Required

8

Years

Application development using MS Office Products for e.g. MSAccess,
MSExcel, MSWord

Required

4

Years

Sharepoint Application development using designer, Infopath or VS.NET

Nice to have

2

Years

Experience in Oracle database including design, PL/SQL development, SQL
tuning

Highly desired

3

Years

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 281-576-7687

Email:prave...@genuineitllc.com

Gtalk: *praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com <praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com>*