Hi,
Below we have a DIRECT CLIENT Requirement please let me know If you have
any solid fit consultant for this requirement.

*send resume to recrui...@acceloninc.com <recrui...@acceloninc.com>*

Position: Core Java Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract

Strong Core Java and J2EE skills, with  good understanding of Servlets &
Web/HTTP concepts
Experience with scalable, high performing and highly available web
applications based on open source Java technologies
Experience with open source Java solutions such as Spring, Hibernate, CXF,
SOLR, Tomcat and Apache projects.
Deploying and consuming web services (SOAP and RESTful).
Knowledge of JMS (Java Messaging Service)
Experience working with relational databases.
Experience working with application servers like Weblogic, Apache Tomcat.
Experience of build tools - Maven, Ant.
Experience of development using IDE's such as Eclipse, and other tools
soapUI, HermesJMS, PL/SQL Developer.
Writing Junit Test cases and Test Driven Development experience.
Experience of working in AGILE environment.
Experience working with node.js, desired but not required.