Urgent Required Java/J2ee Developer *local to Michigan only* and should
attend a F2f interview on own expenses. Please mention the location of the
consultant while submiting the resume.

*Please send resume's to
**davis.john...@catamerica.com*<davis.john...@catamerica.com>
* with current location of the consultant*

Title              : Java/J2ee Developer
Location     : Southfield, MI
Duration     : 3 Months Contract

Please let me know how many years experience each candidate has with *Java,
Pl/SQL, Oracle, Linux, shell scripts* when sending resumes.

*Seeking an Application Support Developer with experience in Java, PL/SQL
(Oracle), Unix/Linux, including writing shell scripts. Someone with a wide
range of technical skills and that can bridge towards the application side.
*
This person will be responsible for defect fixes (minor things), but the
focus will be to keep the lights on for the applications and servers. We are
looking for someone with excellent communication skills, an eagerness to dig
in and learn quickly.

Please let me know your interest, looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
davis.john...@catamerica.com
201-257-5081 x 293