*3 REQS - DIRECT CLIENT – **IMMEDIATE NEED** – SEND ME SOME GOOD RESUMES –
BELOW CLEAR JOB DESCRIPTIONS*

*REQ1:  *

*Title : Share Point with 2010 and 2007, 2009,
Location : Redmond, WA,
Duration : 6 Months*

*Rate :  Rates: $45/hr *

*REQ2:*

*Title : Data Analyst ( Oracle, PL/ SQL, ETL, SQL SERVER etc) ( AGAIN BACK
FILL)
Location : Dallas, TX
Duration : 6 months*

*Rate :  $44/hr *

*Client :* *Cognizant,*

*Start Data :** IMMEDIATE*

*REQ3:*

*Title : ETL Informatica developer,
Location : Dallas, TX,
Duration : 6 Months*

*Rate :  $42/hr *

**************************** **REQUIREMENT 1**
************************************

*Title : Share Point with 2010 and 2007, 2009,
Location : Redmond, WA,
Duration : 6 Months*

*Rate :  Rates: $45/hr *

*Job Description:*

We are looking for

A good Consultant We need *Share point with MUST HAVE 2010 and 2007,
2009 *resource
for our Direct Client.

*** Sharepoint 2010 (Should be familier with)*

*** Sharepoint 2007 and 2009 (Must have worked on it)*

*** 8 to 10 year exerience, Sharepoint competence is a must.*

The resource should have share point 2010 exp or knowledge or training

and shouldbe an expert in 2009 and 2007 share point versions,

1.    At least 4 to 5 years of experience in building solution around MOSS
2007

2.    Expertise to include

         a.     setting up/configuring websites in MOSS 2007 both internet
and intranet facing

         b.    Building Webparts for MOSS 2007 using ASP.NET and Silverlight
technologies

         c.     Hands-on .NET Skills including ASMX and WCF

         d.    Hands-on skills handling multi-language using Variations will
be a plus

         e.    Experience in DB Design,

3.    Working knowledge of Sharepoint 2010 – capability for setting up and
configuring features out of box in 2010 sites,

4.    From soft skills perspective

         a.     Capable to work independently

         b.    Very good communicating skills

         c.     Very good analytical and problem solving skills

* ****************************REQUIREMENT 2*********************************
***

*Title : Data Analyst ( Oracle, PL/ SQL, ETL, SQL SERVER etc) ( AGAIN BACK
FILL)
Location : Dallas, TX
Duration : 6 months*

*Rate :  $44/hr *

*Client :* *Cognizant,*

*Start Data :** IMMEDIATE*

*                                               **PREFER LOCALS TO TX*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for

The first is a *Data Analyst* with* Oracle* and *PL/SQL,* *ETL, SQL* *SERVER
* etc experience.

**************************** **REQUIREMENT 3**
************************************

*Title : ETL Informatica developer,
Location : Dallas, TX,
Duration : 6 Months*

*Rate :  $42/hr *

                                                  *PREFER LOCALS TO TX***

*Job Description:*

We are looking for

A good Consultant We need *ETL Informatica Developer** *resource for our
Direct Client.

Atleast *5+ years informatica* experience.

2. Should have developed code from scratch (*atleast 50 + mapping*). Just
support role not sufficient

3. Good *ETL *design skills.

4. Strong *PL**/SQL*

5. Good comm skills

Send me if you have Good Consultants for the above position, Send me their
contact number & email ID So that i will move further

*Warm Thanks & Regards, *

*Prakash *

Techstar Consulting Inc

             "Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)"

*1300 West Walnut Hill Lane**, ***

*Suite** 252**, Irving, TX 75038 ***

*Direct: **972 -999-1612** *

*Fax: (214) 292 8874 ***

*E-mail: **prak...@techstaremail.com* <prak...@techstaremail.com>* ***

*www.techstarcinc.com* <http://www.techstarcinc.com/>*  ***

*GTalk IM:* zcontactme...@gmail.com **

*Yahoo IM:* bhanustaff...@yahoo.com **

*If you are Unable to reach me on Phone, Pls Contact through email.***

* *

*Disclaimer:* We respect your online privacy.  If you don't want to receive
our emails, please reply this

Email with a subject line "*REMOVE*" and Please include all your email ids
and any diverting email ids

To your email to be removed. According to law, this mail is not considered
as spam as long as we have

Contact information and remove option in this email. Our emails are virus
scanned and it is also recipient

Responsibility to check virus for our emails. We are sorry for any
inconvenience.