Hello Candidate,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *SOX Compliance Manager*  with one of our
clients in *Seattle, WA**.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **SOX Compliance Manager*

*Location: **Seattle, WA*

*Terms: Contract*

*Job Details:*

*We are looking for the guy who can worked part of any SOX audit from the
IT Organization side, a resource who is prior experience in tweaking IT
systems to become SOX compliant (if any gaps identified ) and help define
methods to extract data required for SOX audit.*

   - Look for candidates with 4-8 yrs of experience
   - The SOX Compliance manager assists the senior management in defining
   the control objectives and monitoring compliance efforts.
   - The SOX Compliance Manager will review test findings within the
   Internal/External Audit Team, facilitate the remediation of control gaps,
   and escalate possible critical issues to the senior management of the
   company.
   - The SOX Compliance Manager identifies areas of potential improvement
   for key processes and procedures and supports the management of the related
   processes and procedures.
   - He is responsible for working with different business owners on
   implementation, execution and compliance with entity level controls. The
   SOX Compliance Manager evaluates the review and analyzes data pertaining to
   information systems functions relative to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
   - The SOX Compliance manager job candidate should have experience in
   Information Services including knowledge of auditing principles, auditing
   standards, IIA standards, PCAOB, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:703.880.4822 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*