I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Big Data Engineer* in
*NYC*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at pe...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Big Data Engineer
Location: NYC
Duration: 12 Months

Big Data Engineer Must Haves:
Java MapReduce;
Hadoop;
NoSQL

Big Data Engineer to help us automate our pipeline, create attributes, and
optimize our data stores. Our team turns the firms billions of credit and
debit transactions, and other datasets, into useful insights and propriety
products to deeply personalize the digital experience of our millions of
customers. You will be responsible for setting up an automated process to
efficiently load, join, and store data assets in our Hadoop cluster, and
expose data sets so that they can be efficiently queried using Hive, Java
MapReduce, Spark, and Elasticsearch. You will have the opportunity to learn
and work with exciting new technologies such as Hadoop, Spark (Streaming,
MLLib, GraphX), Apache Kafka, NoSQL data stores, and Elasticsearch.

Thanks

Peter Smith
Direct: 224-764-8535
Email ID: pe...@cncconsulting.com