Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT * Teradata Lead\Architect* with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Role:  Teradata Lead\Architect Location: LA, CA*

*Duration: 3 months*

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

Over 7 years’ experience in Teradata , Teradata tools, Atleast 2 years in
Performance tuning

·         Experienced in performance optimization techniques and SQL tuning.

·         Ability to write complex Teradata SQL queries, procedures,
triggers and functions.

·         Practical experience in managing the internal Teradata database
security

·         Strong understanding of Teradata Load Utilities, TPT, BTEQ Scripts

·         Responsible for end-to-end performance management and tuning

·         Statistical Analysis and Performance Tuning document for ETL Loads

·         Analysis and Performance Tuning document for DMR Queries.

·         A document identifying any issues and recommended solutions
(including a detailed action plan)

Experience in Cogno's reports, Framework manager, DMR queries will be added
advantage