*Hello Partners, *

* *

*Good Morning…*

I take the privilege to introduce myself “*Hima V – IT Recruiter”*
from *Blackapple
Solutions LLC*, located at Christiana, DE, USA. Our Organization is a
resourcing consultancy firm with global operations spread across USA, UK &
India.

Please note we are currently looking for *Oracle Demantra Functional
Consultant** @ **BayArea, CA* for a *6+** Months **(Contract) Position *with
our* Client*. Send me your Resume and also refer the position to your
friends and colleagues.  Feel free to reach me at
h...@blackapple-solutions.com or Call me@ 732-662-2220.**

*Title:  **Oracle Demantra Functional Consultant***

*Location: **BayArea, CA***

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Start Date: 1st Week of Jan, 2010*

* *

*Skills: **Oracle Demantra Functional, RICEW functional & technical designs*
**

·         Participate in the transitions of the *RICEW functional
designs*to the technical designers.

·         Provide functional guidance to the *RICEW technical designer* for
the *RICEW work units*.

·         Design the *Oracle Applications configuration* *and RICEW
component* customizations to meet the business process design and
application requirements.

·         Assist in translating requirements into test conditions and
expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.

·         Develop an application prototype and conduct conference room pilot
to validate the configuration design and explore Oracle Applications gap
resolution options.

-Planning and executing data conversion activities

-Driving test planning and execution

-Analyze and design new business processes.

Awaiting for your Response

Thanks & Regards,

*Hima V*

Technical Recruiter