Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Job Title  : Microstrategy Developer
Location   : Atlanta, GA
Duration   : 1+ year contract
Rate         : Open

Responsibilities:
Consultant should have very strong SQL skills and will be building
Microstrategy Reports based off of SQL Databases. Will also be testing and
revising reports as needed. This person will be partnering with an existing
employee who is handling the business logic, but that does not have any
working knowledge of MSTR. The MSTR contractor will be writing reports and
developing dashboards in MSTR-- mostly front end work. Very strong SQL
knowledge is required so that the contractor can extract data out of the
small, complex database.

Other required skills/technologies: DB2

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed