Hi *Folks*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                                       IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT

Job Title      :  MicroStrategy Consultants
Location      :   Atlanta, GA
Duration      : Long Term Contract
Rate              : OPEN

Need Architects and Developers

MicroStrategy report writer. Consultant should have very strong SQL skills
and will be building Microstrategy Reports based off of SQL Databases. Will
also be testing and revising reports as needed. This person will be
partnering with an existing employee who is handling the business logic, but
that does not have any working knowledge of MSTR. The MSTR contractor will
be writing reports and developing dashboards in MSTR-- mostly front end
work. Very strong SQL knowledge is required so that the contractor can
extract data out of the small, complex database.
Other required skills/technologies: DB2
MicroStrategy Software Features and Benefits
World-class Business Intelligence for All Your Business Needs
Deliver enterprise BI with higher performance and efficiency
Develop and deploy departmental BI applications quickly
Migrate seamlessly from departmental BI to enterprise BI
MUST HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS :

Thanks,
Kavi Johnson,
Technical Recruiter,