*Please send resumes to **apa...@datagrp.com  <apa...@datagrp.com> **and
reach me at 732-993-5575 *

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Position: Senior Test Engineer*

*Location: Wayne, NJ*

*Duration: 9+ Months*

Additional Resource

*5+ years of experience in IT Quality Assurance with at least 2+ years of
experience as a lead.*

*Experience in E-Comm Testing*

Experience working in onshore-offshore model.

Experience in building test-cases and reviewing the work on a regular basis.

*Retail experience.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Position: **Test Engineer*

*Location: **Wayne, NJ*

*Duration: 9+ Months*

*3+ years of experience in IT Quality Assurance *

Experience in *E-Comm Testing*

Experience in building test-cases

* Retail experience will be plus. *

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Position: Ruby on Rails Web application Developer*

*Location : LA,CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

4+ years’ experience with Rails web applications

Experience with Angular, Backbone, Ember, React.JS or other Javascript
libraries

Experience writing applications using Test Driven Development with
framework like RSpec, Jasmine

Good understanding of MySQL or similar relational database

Experience in subversion or GIT version control

Experience in High Traffic & High Availability Websites

Responsibility

Working with cutting edge technologies: Ruby, Redis, Memcache, RabbitMQ etc

Writing well tested, defect free code using Test Driven Development

Working on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile/scrum
methodology

Perform code reviews, code refactoring, and mentor other developers in best
practices

Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project
stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and predictably