*Hello Partners, *

* *

*Good Morning…*

I take the privilege to introduce myself “*Hima V – IT Recruiter”*
from *Blackapple
Solutions LLC*, located at Christiana, DE, USA. Our Organization is a
resourcing consultancy firm with global operations spread across USA, UK &
India.

Please note we are currently looking for *Software Engineer @ Columbia, MD *
for a *6-9 Months **(Contract) Position *with our* Client*. Send me your
Resume and also refer the position to your friends and colleagues.  Feel
free to reach me at h...@blackapple-solutions.com or Call me@ 732-662-2220.

*Title:  Software Engineer***

*Location: Columbia, MD***

*Duration: 6-9 Months*

*Skills: **Oracle BI, NCIC secured environment, Oracle database servers,
clustering of Oracle BI servers.*

* *

*RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:*
Position: “Software Engineer”

*Type: Contract *

*Job Details:*

*•Need Software Engineer who can deploy new Oracle BI presentation and
database servers into an existing Oracle BI environment.  *

*•This includes setting up a third Oracle BI presentation server in an
active/active failover environment as well as setting up an Oracle backend
server.  *

•The backend Oracle BI server must be clustered at both the Oracle database
level as well as the Oracle BI database level.

* *

*Minimum Qualifications   *

   - *One plus years of Oracle BI installation experience*
   - *Five plus years Oracle database installation and set-up experience.
   This includes clustering of Oracle database servers as well as clustering of
   Oracle BI servers (both backend and presentation servers).*
   - *Experience working in an NCIC secured environment.  *
   - All respondents must currently have NCIC access/training.

Awaiting for your Response

Thanks & Regards,

*Hima V*

Technical Recruiter