*Immediate Multiple Requirements:*

·         *Systems Analyst-6+ Months Contract-* Long Beach, CA-Skype
Hire-$40/hr on C2C(Max)

·         Face-To-Face: .Net Angular Developer-1+ Year Contract- Orlando, FL

***************Role: 1*****************************************

*Title: Systems Analyst*

*Location: *Long Beach, CA

*Duration: *6 month contract

*Start Date: *ASAP

*Interview:* Phone interview and skype

*Responsibilities:*

·         Level 1/2 helpdesk support

·         Strong understanding of PC client configurations (Windows 7/8)

·         Troubleshoot applications and systems used by field and office
users

·         Troubleshoot WAN/LAN

·         Ensure new users are setup with appropriate systems (hardware and
software) as requested

·         Monitor technical business application systems for update
availability and coordinate upgrades

·         Liase between application users and Senior Administrator for
upgrades and feature requests

·         Develop, manage, and maintain PC images

*Requirements:*

·         Windows Server 2008/2012

·         Microsoft Active Directory

·         Microsoft Office 365 (user provisioning, Lync Online, and
SharePoint Online) experience a plus

·         Box.com experience a plus

·         Peloton WellView & SiteView

·         Spiceworks Helpdesk a plus

·         Tibco Spotfire

·         Aries

·         Petra

·         Petrel

·         Enertia

·         Remote access

·         Basic knowledge of networking and troubleshooting tools

·         2-4 years’ experience

·         Oil and Gas preferred

***********************************Role: 2**********************************

Title: .Net Angular Developer

Duration: 1+ year

Location: Orlando, FL

Mode of interview: Face to face

*Must Have: Good communication is key*

*Role:    *Come work with us and help rebuild our platform on AngularJS,
Bootstrap and C#!  We are a stable organization that has been given a
mandate to update our software.  The first module on the new platform is
complete and deployed; we’re looking to ramp up and bring on more help to
accelerate the process.  This is a rare opportunity in the software field
to porting new modules from legacy applications onto a new framework and
cutting edge technologies.

*Technologies:*

·         Bootstrap 3.x used for responsive design.

·         Angular 1.2, Typescript for MVC client side in javascript.

·         C# - used for SOA middle tier and RESTful API’s. Entity
Framework, SP’s, ASP.NET Identity Framework.

·         SQL Server 2014 for data tier - stored proc’s, etc.

·         C# Windows services used for batch processing.

·         Other: HTML5, CSS, LESS, JSON

*Requirements:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in experience in Computer Science
or related field.

·         Strong experience in Microsoft .NET Programing Languages in C#

·         Solid understanding of design principles and design patterns
(MVC, MVVM, GoF)

·         Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET Technologies (Web Forms, MVC,
Web API and SPA)

·         Knowledge in HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Angular.

·         Experience with Windows Services technologies.

·         Full understanding of .NET Data Connectivity tools (ADO.NET,
Entity Framework)

·         Fluency in JSON .NET programming libraries.

·         Knowledge in SDLC (Agile, Scrum)

·         Experience with source control systems (TFS, Git).

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Deepak Kumar*

*Team Lead*

*Ph: 408-722-9100 Ext: 102*