*Please send resumes to prave...@hclglobal.com <prave...@hclglobal.com>*

*Position: Senior Data Architect*

*Location: Chicago, IL *

*Duration: 6+ months *

*Rate: $85/hr on C2C/C2H*

*Salary Open for Full Time*

****locals HIGHLY preferred*** but not necessary*

*Job Duties and Responsibilities *

As a key member of our Data & Analytics team, you will be responsible for
the architecture, design and development of mission-critical data-centric
solutions for our Fortune 1000 clients. You will work closely with business
and IT stakeholders in a collaborative, team environment to envision and
implement modern data platform architectures that are of extremely high
quality

·       Work directly with clients to map business needs to DW solutions
centered on Microsoft technologies.

·       Assess and recommend DW strategies including ETL frameworks.

·       Define data architectures for OLAP systems and large scale
enterprise DW solutions

·       Analyze performance bottlenecks and recommend tuning optimizations.

·       Rapidly prototype and prove solutions using relational and OLAP
databases.

·       Work collaboratively with a team of senior software architects and
developers to implement the solutions.

·       Assess existing data management application portfolio and recommend
approaches for modernization.  Document and present solutions to data
platform architects and CTO’s.

·       Define data architectures for large-scale solutions including
integration with existing enterprise systems.

·       Work collaboratively with a team of Data Architects and Developers
to implement solutions. Help grow our technologists and skills inventory
through mentoring others and sharing what you know and learn.

*Desired Skills and Experience*

For our current projects, we are looking for engineers with the capability
and knowledge to develop large, scalable data-centric applications; you
must have 8+ years of hands-on experience, including

·       Full lifecycle experience surrounding large scale DW solutions

·       SQL 2012 experience preferred; SQL 2008 R2 at a minimum

·       Several years hands-on SQL Server development experience including:

o   DW schema design, implementation and optimization

o   ETL framework design, implementation and management

o   OLAP / UDM design and implementation

o   Physical implementation, optimization, backup, DR strategies

o   TSQL, MDX, DAX

o   Advanced SQL Server features such as “always-on” technologies,
scalability, audit and compliance

o   Availability Groups

o   Merge Replication

*In addition to the above skills, the following skills are highly desirable*
:

·       Exposure to SQL 2014

·       Experience with large scale DW solutions (SQL PDW, Teradata,
Netezza)

·       MDM and DQS is a plus

·       Hands-on engineering skills in the Cloud

·       Data Visualization tools

·       Experience with real-time analytics, Data Modeling and Data
Management, analytical tools and libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout)

·       Experience with Data Mining and Predictive Analysis

·       Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI

·       SharePoint and .NET development experience

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager
Ph: 248-473-0720 EXT 163