*Please send resumes to **apa...@datagrp.com  <apa...@datagrp.com> **and
reach me at 732-993-5575 *

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Position: MS BI Developer*

*Location: Norwalk, Los Angeles CADuration: 3-6+ Months*

Microsoft BI – SSAS/Tabular Model, PowerPivot/PowerView

• Experience in architecting and developing BI Solutions with Microsoft BI
stack

• Collaborate with BA/business users and analyze user requirements

• Should be able to ensure solutions are in line with business requirements

• Knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and
Analytics best practices

• Identify and troubleshoot business process and/or data quality issues

• Participate in solution design, functional and technical requirement
review and discussion

• Analyse conditions and identify strategies that minimize implementation
risk and/or improve system reliability and performance

• Ensure that the solutions developed are to current industry best practice
and comply with all internal standards

• Strong communication

• Experience of working in an onsite-offshore model

• Work experience in large BI/DW projects