​​*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to prave...@hclglobal.com <prave...@hclglobal.com>*

*Role: Java Developer *

*Location:** Long Island City, NY*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $50*

*“State Experience Highly Preferred**” *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*MANDATORY SKILLS*

·      Web application development in Java/J5EE, HTML/XML/XSLT, CSS, SQL
Server, SSRS, JavaScript, Web Services, Ajax, SSRS and JQuery.

·      Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the above technologies

·      Significant experience in website design and development

·      Experience with MS SQL Server/MySQL and development of stored
procedures.

·      Experience with JavaScript based mapping API

*Desired SKILLS*

·      Conduct application testing and validation, perform security testing
and develop system documentation

·      Knowledge of web-based, mobile application development.

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager
Ph: 248-473-0720 EXT 163