*Hello Friends*

*Hope you are doing great*

*Please let me know if you have any resource for this position*

*Telecom Engineer*

*Omaha, NE*

Below is the information for a Sr Telecom Analyst opportunity I currently
have for a client of ours in Omaha, Nebraska.

The Client is Mutual Of Omaha and the contract is written up for 6 months
initially, but is more likely to extend to 12 or 18 months.

The interview process is a phone

6-8 weeks Onsite and then will have the ability to work remotely.

Let me know if you have a consultant who matches these requirements.

• Job Title: Telecom Analyst or Sr Telecom Analyst

• Desired Start Date: 8/3/2015

• Estimated Length of Engagement: 6 months

B. Qualifications (provide description of required skills and experience):

Support of the telecommunications software components.  Tasks would include
but not be limited to enhancement and project work along with some trouble
and error support.  Genesys v8 preferred.  Must also be fluent/experienced
in the use of integration of list objects or transaction list routing and
have excellent analysis and design skills along with great customer service.

• Primary Skill Required:  Genesys Telecommunications

• Second Skill Required: Avaya Telecommunications

• Third Skill Required: Linux

II. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES/DELIVERABLES

A. Services Description:

Resource needed to support and enhance Genesys Voice Applications at Mutual
of Omaha.  Currently looking for a seasoned Genesys individual that can
support and enhance a variety of applications including GAD, iWS, GVP, WFM,
Multimedia, VHT, and Reporting.  Genesys Routing Strategies would be a good
portion of the work.  Some of the work may also include upgrades of the
various Genesys Applications to get to a version which is supported for
Internet Explorer 11.  Onsite preferred.

Thanks and Regards,

*Mani*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc., *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

*Tel: 408-844-3778 Mobile:- *0116280488*  Fax: 408-608-6088 *

Email: viks...@idctechnologies.com| <jainen...@idctechnologies.com%7C> Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|Gtalk/YIM---vikshobh.sharma