Dear,

I am Michael, submitted my consultant resume for the “Sr. Java Developer” with your Client. Could you please review the resume and if possible please submit them for positions & keep me posted with the feedback…!!

Below are the Consultant Details….!!

Candidate Name

 JOMIN M

SR Number / Position

 Sr. Java Developer

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

 TX

Work Authorization

GC-EAD

Tel No

412-532-9115

E-mail ID

mich...@imcsgroup.net

Relocation

 Open

Total onsite experience, working in US

 3+ years

Overall relevant experience of candidate

 8+ years

Availability for Interview (Time & Date)

 Anytime

Regard's,

James Michael Williams

IMCS Group Inc

5005 W. Royal Lane, Suite 272 | Irving, TX – 75063

Office:                  (469) 242-2359

Fax:                        (972) 692-5896

Email:                   mich...@imcsgroup.net

Skype:                  jamesmichaelwilliams2

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.