**Please send resumes to a...@imgsystems.com <a...@imgsystems.com>*

​
*Sr .Net developer*

*Location = ​​Columbus, Ohio*
*Duration = 6+ months with extensions,*
*Interview = In-person Only (after 1st round phone)*
*​​*Exp : 8+yrs*

​*Skills:*

C#, .Net

Required

8

Years

PL-SQL, scripting, stored procedures and database triggers, MS Excel, TOAD
and/or similar tools for data extraction, manipulation

Required

3

Years

  Microsoft SQL server

Required

3

Years

Business Analysis Services - collecting and documenting detailed business
and technical business requirements

Required

3

Years

  Lead and conduct application testing - integration testing, load testing,
customer acceptance testing, root cause analysis, etc.

Required

1

Years

WCF

Required

2

Years

  ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC

Required

4

Years

executing BUILD and MERGE tasks for Microsoft .NET 4 code in TFS 2010

Required

1

Years

  Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language

Required

Understanding of data and application lifecycles

Desired

  Understanding of AGILE development processes

Desired

Experience using MS Team Foundation Server 2010

Desired

Sr. Developer  for the ODE Center for the Teaching Profession (CORE/PCCM)

The work to be performed under the anticipated contract consists of
gathering and documenting business and technical requirements, customer
product support through email and phone, application testing,
troubleshooting and root cause analysis, integration and user acceptance
testing, data analysis, data reporting and data report creation, UI screen
mockup creation, Microsoft .NET code Build and Merge tasks and general
application upgrades to support Connected Ohio Records for Educators and
other ODE Center for the Teaching Profession IT products.

All roles specified in PR4 plus the following:

•             Proven track record of hands-on technical design and code
work within large complex systems.

•             Proven hands-on technical work with a variety of technologies.

•             Demonstrated technical expertise integrating a variety of
diverse technical environments and cross-platform technologies.

•             Proven experience mentoring and performing supervisory
functions for technical teams.

•             Ability to make best practice recommendations based on past
work.

•             Proven ability to present complex technical constructs to
business and non-technical users.
•             Proven ability to collaborate with business users, project
managers and technical architects.​

Thanks

 Syed Ali
Email : a...@imgsystems.com
Gtalk : ali.imgsys...@gmail.com
 Phone : 972-210-2767 X 103
IMG Systems Inc.

Disclaimer:

This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the
105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If
you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and
caused to you.