*Hi* *Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP*
* *
*IMMEDIATE NEED Sr. Oracle 9i Financial Developer *
*Must have experience with (GL/ AR /AP)*
**
*Job Title      : Sr. Oracle 9i Financials (GL/AR/AP) Functional
Location      : Framingham, MA
Duration      : 6-7 months +

Minimum Requirements:
oracle 9i financials
ESS Base
TM1 +
JDE ++ *
Oracle 9i financial lead AP/AR/GL.  this person will be completing all
financial reporting on a daily, monthy and quarterly basis.
Full functional knowledge of Oracle Financial application a must
This person is the financial lead, the 2nd in command to CFO.
Day to day financial functions
Eventually migrating to JDE World, currently using oracle 9i *
**
*Thanks,
Kavi Johnson,
Technical Recruiter,