Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Job Title  :  Active Directory Administrator/Programmer
Location   : Jacksonville, FL
Duration   : 6+ months
.
Skills:
Candidate should be proficient in Windows 2000 and above operating systems
with experience in security administration (i.e. Active Directory)
Experience in C#, VB, .Net, WSS, Active Directory Programming and Active
Directory administration are essential
Ability to work in a team environment and to work independently to meet
project deadlines
SQL experience preferred
Knowledge of BAC network/policies preferred
Project Manager role skills to provide process optimization, automation and
advanced tier level support for the Provisioning Teams preferred

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251