Please reply to nar...@sriveninfosys.com
Title:                 Datastage Lead with Oracle & Unix Exp.

Location:           Hopewell, NJ

Duration:           6-12 Months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

They are looking for a senior lead, at least 10+ years of experience.  Strong
Datastage, Oracle, and Unix.  Definitely need good team lead experience and
strong comm skills.

Thanks & Regards
Naresh
Technical Recruiter