*REQUIREMENT** - SAS - Credit Risk Modelling and Basel II*

In this Email, we Knows the Basel II model and how it relates to the Merton
model. We

analyse the capital formula, its shape and the influence of probability of
default (PD) and

loss given default (LGD). Finally, we discuss two of the main assumptions in
the Basel II

model: the 20% assumption for the asset correlation (January 2001 proposal),
and the one factor

assumption. We give some empirical estimations for the former, and,
regarding the

latter, which could give conservative capital requirements, we show some
results using a

two-factor model. It is our belief that the latest Basel II modification,
which uses different

asset correlations depending on PDs, may be a practical way of reducing the
problems

inherent in the one-factor approach.

*IMMEDIATE CLOSURE : REQUIREMENTS BELOW*

* *

*Title   :**                  SAS Basel II Risk *

*Location:**              Columbus, OH*

*Technologies:**      BASEL II*

*No. of positions:** (2)*

*Project Starting Date** : Jan Middle 2010 *

*Duration:**             3-6 Months*

*Rate :**                   Open*

*TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :*

*INFORMATION ABOUT** SAS – BASEL II – (NOT A JOB DESCRIPTION)*

http://www.valuebasedmanagement.net/methods_raroc.html

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/mathsinstitute/programmes/research/bankfin/qfrmc/events/past/basel2

http://ideas.repec.org/p/hhs/rbnkwp/0142.html

http://www.garpdigitallibrary.org/display/product.asp?pid=1062

http://www.algorithmics.com/EN/media/pdfs/Algo-RA0302-ARQ-CreditRiskModelling.pdf

http://www.amazon.com/Basel-Risk-Parameters-Estimation-Validation/dp/3540330852

http://www.bis.org/publ/bcbs148.pdf

http://www.bis.org/bcbs/index.htm

*REQUIREMENT 1:*

*SAS - Basel II resources*

* *

*RESPONSIBILITIES:                    *The incumbent for this position is
responsible for the development and validation of statistical risk
measurement and prediction models for Chase Home Lending.   Specifically the
incumbent may be asked to

o        Extract, prepare and analyze data

o        Build and validate default and loss severity segmentation models
used to forecast credit capital requirements on mortgage and home equity
products.

o        Document and communicate model results and insights to senior staff
in Chase Home Lending and Corporate Risk Management.

* *

*EDUCATION:*                            The incumbent should have a minimum
of a Master’s degree in a field that provides a strong background in
statistical methods such as Statistics or Economics.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

o        The incumbent must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the
development, use, and validation of statistical models for measuring risk
within financial institutions.

o        He/she should be experienced in the estimation and validation of
logistic regression models and decision trees.

o        He/she should be expert in the use of software for data handling
and model development, including SAS.

o        The incumbent should posses an understanding of the risk management
practices of consumer lenders, with a preference related to Basel II
initiatives.

o        He/she should be able to handle projects with a minimum of
oversight and supervision and should be able to make contributions to the
group’s knowledge base by proposing new and valuable ways for approaching
problems and projects.

o        Excellent communication skills are required, as the incumbent will
frequently be called upon to make presentations to senior management and to
write documents that describe work products in a clear manner.

 Send me if you have Good Consultants for the above positions Send me their
contact number & email ID So that i will move further.

*Warm Thanks & Regards, *

*Prakash*

Techstar Consulting Inc

             "Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)"

*1300 West Walnut Hill Lane**, ***

*Suite** 252**, Irving, TX 75038 ***

*Direct: 972 -999-1612 *

*Fax: (214) 292 8874 ***

*E-mail: **prak...@techstaremail.com* <prak...@techstaremail.com>* *

*www.techstarcinc.com* <http://www.techstarcinc.com/>*  ***

*GTalk IM:* zcontactme...@gmail.com **

*Yahoo IM:* bhanustaff...@yahoo.com **

*If you are Unable to reach me on Phone, Pls Contact through email.*

* *

*Disclaimer:* We respect your online privacy.  If you don't want to receive
our emails, please reply this

Email with a subject line "*REMOVE*" and Please include all your email ids
and any diverting email ids

To your email to be removed. According to law, this mail is not considered
as spam as long as we have

Contact information and remove option in this email. Our emails are virus
scanned and it is also recipient

Responsibility to check virus for our emails. We are sorry for any
inconvenience.