*Hi All ,*
**
*!!!! Immediately Needed SQL Server DBA!!!!
Must be Local to Marlyand Face to Face it Must*

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Job Title  : SQL Server DBA
Location : Owings Mills, MD
Duration : 6+ Month Contract

Looking for a SQL Server DBA / System Administrator for on-going staff
augmentation to support our fastest-growing DBMS platform. This position
will support project work, infrastructure improvement efforts, day-to-day
DBA support tasks; SQL Server database administration activities include
configuration and security management; pro-active DBMS monitoring/tuning;
troubleshoot, resolve, and document database issues; triggers, queries, and
programs; assist development staff in learning effective SQL programming
techniques; Monitor and test database backups; and efficient space
management including fragmentation monitoring and index rebuilds. Candidate
should have excellent skills in the following areas: oral and written
communication, database connectivity troubleshooting, analytical and problem
solving.

Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.

Project work includes assisting application teams with implementations from
Proofs of Concept to prod implementations. Infrastructure improvements
include recommending and implementing standards, best practices and
procedures, staying current with SQL patching, releases and new
functionality in the MS toolset. SQL Server database upgrades from version
2000 to later versions.
Skill Set:
*Database Administration - Expert (5+ years)
SQL Server 2008 DBMS - Senior
SQL Server 2005 DBMS - Senior (3-5 years)
SQL Server 2000 DBMS - Expert (5+ years)
SQL Server 2005-2008 Reporting Services - Intermediate (1-3 years)
SQL Server 2005-2008 Analysis Services - Intermediate (1-3 years)
SQL Server 2005-2008 Integration Services - Intermediate (1-3 years)
Microsoft Sharepoint Services - Intermediate (1-3 years)*
**

*Best Regards,
Allen khan | Professional IT  Recruiter
Contact :201-257-5081 X 296