Hi Friends,

Hope everything’s doing well.

Please let me know if you have any consultant who is having 7+ Onsite
Experience in USA and who can go for a *Phone AND F2F Interview*, please
send the best resume you have ASAP.

Please email me if you have questions/concerns. Just send me your 2 best
consultant for each position.

*Position #1: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer*
*Chicago, IL*
*6 months contract, minimum*
*PHONE AND F2F Required (LOCAL candidates highly preferred)*
* Minimum 7+ Onsite Exp Required*
*Job Description:*
·         *Senior Java/J2EE Developer responsible for full software life
cycle with focus on web application development (J2EE / IBM WebSphere) and
distributed processing in SOA (Web Services, JMS)*
·         *At least 7-8 years of onshore/US experience*
·         Expert in Java/J2EE in SOA. Designs, implements, tests and
delivers web-enabled, distributed systems to customers
·         Assists in component architecture, performance engineering,
product evaluation and support.
·         Translates business requirements into technical design.
·         Evaluates new frameworks and helps with technology selection.
·         Develops code artifacts – modules, classes, methods, scripts,
etc. – along with corresponding unit test artifacts.
·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration or equivalent work experience in similar work
environment.
·         8-10 years of IT work experience focused in web development and
server-side programming (SCJP certification is highly desired).
·         Agile / SCRUM experience is preferred. Adobe Flex/BlazeDS
experience is strongly desired.
·         Excellent oral and written communication skills
·          Strong experience working with UML
·         Solid experience in writing testable software (hands on with
Continuous Integration)
·         Strong problem solving and analytical skills
·         Demonstrated experience working within a team environment
(Agile/SCURM desired)
·         Proven initiative, ability to work with minimal supervision and
adhere to schedules
·         Healthcare industry experience is a huge plus
*Skills/ Required Development Skills*:
- 8 years Java / J2EE
- 3 years Web services / SOA
- at least 3 years JMS / MQ
- at least 5 Spring
- at least 3 years Adobe Flex/BlazeDS
- at least 3 years JSP
- at least 3 years AJAX
- at least 3 years Struts2
- at least 3 years JUnit tests
- at least 3 years Ant
- at least 3 years XML
- at least 3 years RAD
- at least 3 years WebSphere Application Server
- at least 3 years IBM MQ
- at least 3 years JavaScript
- at least 3 years SQL

*Position #2: 5988 Liferay Developer*
*Chicago, IL*
*6 months contract, minimum *
*Phone and F2F Interview required (NO SKYPE)*

*Candidates must possess the following skillsets:*

*- At least 8-10 years of total Java development experience with 3+ years’
experience working with LifeRay and 3+ years on Spring framework.*
*- Excellent user interface design and implementation experience in
LifeRay.*
- Strong *LifeRay implementation on Tomcat/TC Server* on both windows and
Linux platform.
- Strong experience in LifeRay integration experience with LDAP.
- Strong experience in MSSQL database, must be able write good MS SQL
queries and Stored Procedures
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Liferay Portal
administration , including the following tasks: Installation and
configuration of development and production environments,
Platform administration through the Control Panel and Application design
and development
- Strong hands-on experience in writing and deploying portlets, extensions,
hooks and themes.
- Design and implementation of custom page layouts
- Database configuration
- Organization of users and pages across collection types
- Configuration and custom styling of out-of-box applications
- Integration with legacy third-party applications
-Healthcare industry experience is a huge plus

*Recommended skills*
*HTML 5, CSS 3and Javascript*

Thanks for your Time & Consideration.

*Vikshobhmani*

*SR. Technical Recruiter*

[image: HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2 (1)] <http://www.hanac.us/>

1474 37th St. NE,Cleveland,TN,37312

Office: 423-509-8441

Gtalk: *vikshobh.sharma*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*