*Hello Partners, *

* *

*Good Morning…*

I take the privilege to introduce myself “*Hima V – IT Recruiter”*
from *Blackapple
Solutions LLC*, located at Christiana, DE, USA. Our Organization is a
resourcing consultancy firm with global operations spread across USA, UK &
India. We work closely with Clients across verticals on different domains
like – Financials, Banking, Information Technology, HealthCare & Pharma, and
Telecom & Embedded.

Please note we are currently looking for *Senior* *Java Developer with
Networking @ Cherry Hill, NJ *for *6-12 Months (Contract)* *Position* with
our* Client*. Send me your Resume and also refer the position to your
friends and colleagues.  Feel free to reach me at *
h...@blackapple-solutions.com* <h...@blackapple-solutions.com> or Call me@ *
732-662-2220*.

*Job Title: Sr Java Developer with Networking*

*Location: Cherry Hill, NJ***

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

* *

*Skills:* *Java, XML, HTTP, Web Services, SOAP, Struts and Spring
frameworks, data modeling skills, PL/SQL, UNIX, TCP/IP networks, F5BigIP
traffic managers, iRules, SSL Certificate Management.*

*Job Description:*

   - Strong knowledge of *data structures, algorithm, enterprise systems,
   and asynchronous* architectures.
   - Core competencies in *Java, XML, HTTP, Web Services, and SOAP.*

   - Strong working knowledge of *Struts and Spring frameworks.*
   - Deep understanding of web services software architectural and design,
   including security based implementations.
   - Strong *Oracle* database programming background, including *data
   modeling skills and PL/SQL design. *
   - Strong *UNIX systems* background, including system security model,
   systems administration, and advanced scripting skills.
   - Understand *TCP/IP networks* and concepts with the *ability to provide
   basic troubleshooting *assistance to infrastructure disciplines.
   - Familiarity *F5 BigIP traffic managers, iRules and SSL* certificate
   management.

* *

Awaiting for your Response

Thanks & Regards,