*Send your resumes to reu...@tanuinfotechinc.com/ma...@tanuinfotech.com*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. We have the below open *position**s *with one of
our client. Please reply back to me if you are available & interested in
below opportunity with word version of your resume, best time & number to
contact you. Please feel free to contact me to discuss more about this
opportunity.

*Position#1*: Performance Tester

*Location*: Pittsburg, PA

*Duration*: Long term

*Job Description*: Performance Tester with strong Load runner scripting

*Interview type*: Skype

*Position#2*:  Performance Tester

*Location*: Colorado, Denver

*Duration*: Long term

*Job Description*: Performance tester with Load runner experience

*Position#3:* Performance Tester

*Location*: Phoenix, AZ

*Duration:* Long Term

*Job Description*: Performance Tester with Load runner + SAP protocol
experience

*Position#4*: Performance Tester

*Location*: Melville, NY

*Job Description*: Performance Tester with HP Load Runner and J Meter hands
on experience

Warm Regards,

Vani M

v...@tanuinfotech.com