*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Srilatha  Working as a  IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
. For further details please contact me at 408-372-0483**.*
*Please send me the resumes to srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

Manufacturing Principal to join our team in Minneapolis, MN
3 Months

Citizen/ GC

Architect level consultant with minimum 8 years of experience with a mix of
ECC PP (discrete), QM, and strong manufacturing and quality management
process knowledge.
Prior experience of implementing SAP in PPE environment (specifically
glove-dipping, assembly manufacturing, and purchased resale) will be a key
enabler
Industry experience (especially in a regulated, medical device, pharma, or
food processing industry, and/or apparel manufacturing) would be a plus, in
addition to MES interface experience, knowledge of APO (or other APS
functionality), integration with costing, reporting, and other
cross-functional integration points (e.g., MM, SD, FI/CO).
Capable of leading Blueprinting interviews starting with a
day-in-the-life-of process discussion to understand ongoing as-is business
processes, collect samples (such as shop papers, legacy screen-prints,
spreadsheets – whatever helps to define the process precisely) and
ultimately map them to a to-be baseline set of SAP transactions, RICEFW
list, gaps, issues, and risks.
Capable of defining best practice common solutions and advocating them to
the business community. Deliverable oriented, with an on-time mentality,
and a willingness to travel to multiple sites in multiple countries on a
fairly aggressive schedule.
A good grasp of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and
Visio.
A willingness to document interviews by publishing raw notes, and
maintaining a parking lot list, which ultimately would feed into a more
formal set of Blueprint deliverables (e.g., high level flows, with
narratives, etc.).

*--  Thanks&Regards,SrilathaReachIT LLC39039 Paseo Padre PKWYSuite #
207Fremont CA- 94538srila...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>408-372-0483*