Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Job Title : Sharepoint Consultant
Location : Atlanta, GA.
Duration : 6 months, possible CTH
Rate      :  45/hr with all inclusive

Requirements
2-3 years of Sharepoint Admin experience. MOSS2007.
Configuring, installing MOSS. Capacity sizing, server farm, networking,
clustering
Reviewing system configurations and installs
Monitoring and Site Admin functions
Provide technical assistance for solution and feature installation
strategies to address application performance issues and general platform
problem analysis
Perform backup, restore, install hot fixes, service packs and upgrade tasks.
Experience with AD integration and security related functions
Experience with Search configuration, index configurations, scheduling &
optimizing content crawling.
Very good communication skills required

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed