Hello Friends

Hope you are doing great

Please see our urgent requirement for Tag Management Business Analyst.
*Candidate
must be local to Bay area for on site interview. So if you have any local
consultant then please send it over vikshobm...@hanac.us
<vikshobm...@hanac.us>*

Location: San Francisco, CA

Title: Marketing Systems Senior Business Analyst (Tag Management Solution)

Client: MCOM

Duration: 6-12 months

Overview:

As a member of the Marketing Systems Web Analytics team, the Senior
Business Analyst is responsible for working in a cross-functional capacity
to provide business and functional requirements, technical direction,
domain expertise, and feasibility analysis for Tagging projects. The Senior
Business Analyst participates in all phases of new projects to aid in
scoping, prioritization, and requirements definition to advocate marketing
systems data capture. This position is the liaison with Engineering,
Product Management and Marketing Tactic teams and ensures decision makers
get the data they need.  The Senior Business Analyst function is
detail-intensive, requiring the accurate capture and translation of data
requirements (both tactical and strategic needs) and
validation/verification of the working solution, ensuring quality and
availability of data.

Skills Summary:

• Bachelor’s Degree in related field.

• 3-5 years of business analysis or technical project management experience

• 2+ years working experience with Tag Management Systems i.e Signal,
Ensighten, Tealium

• 1+ year experience working with HTML, Javascript and CSS.

• Experience implementing tags on websites

• Experience working with multiple third party technology vendors,
agencies, and contractors.

• Well versed in Digital Marketing concepts and Digital Marketing channels

• Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation
(including data mappings, business and system requirements, business
process diagrams, and data flow diagrams).

• Strong skills in successfully relaying business requirements into
technical terms for colleagues in the application development department.

• Experience with negotiating priorities, scope, and resource requirements
in the delivery of large complex development projects in rapidly evolving
business environment.

Thanks for your Time & Consideration.

*Vikshobhmani*

*SR. Technical Recruiter*

[image: HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2 (1)] <http://www.hanac.us/>

1474 37th St. NE,Cleveland,TN,37312

Office: 423-509-8441

Gtalk: *vikshobh.sharma*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*