Hi,

Greetings from Clear Thought solutions LLC,

We have Bhuvan available for your .Net Developer requirements, Please let me
know if you have any requirement matching his profile.

Name: Bhuvan

Current Location: NC

Relocation: Open

Availability: Immediate

Technical Summary:

.         Over 7 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development,
implementation, testing in various applications with consistently increasing
responsibilities and involvement in all stages of Software Development Life
Cycle.

.         Good Knowledge in developing applications using .NET framework 3.5
and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation
(WPF) and Work Flow (WF).

.         Experience in visual studio .Net using C#, ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net,
ADO, ADO.Net, Web Forms, Web Controls, Win Forms and XML Web Services
(SOAP).

.         Experience in developing complex AJAX applications using AJAX
extensions and AJAX toolkit.

.         Experience in design and development of windows and web
application using Microsoft framework1.1/2.0, remoting, SOAP and Crystal
Reports.

.         Experience in developing web-centric applications using
HTML/DHTML, XML, XSL, Java/VBScript, PERL, PHP and IIS.

.         Experience in database design and programming with SQL Server,
Oracle and MS-Access.

.         Thorough understanding and experience in tuning and designing
Database tables, Stored Procedures, functions and Triggers in PL/SQL, T-SQL
and SQL Server 2000/2005.

.         Experience in using SQL Server Reporting, Integration and Analysis
Services (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS).

.         Good Knowledge of Design Tools, UML Diagrams and Design Patterns.
Created UML diagrams using Rational Rose for .NET and MS Visio.

.         Ability to integrate rapidly with an existing team and work in a
complex deadline oriented environment.

Please add  <mailto:prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>

Y! IM: prav_r4u

Please feel free to call me or mail me for further Queries...

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Reddy CH

Clear Thought Solutions LLC

ERP/EAI Services | Consulting - Development - Staffing |

PH: 919-386-2044

Fax: 347-296-3797

Email: prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

Y! IM: prav_r4u

Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive these mails in future, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and include all emails to be removed
in the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience.