Hi Friends

Hope you are doing great

Please find the below JD and let me know if you have any consultant for
this position. Please share it on vikshobm...@hanac.us

 Contact: 12 mnths

The candidate does not have to be local to Ridgefield, CT, but they do need
to relocate if offered the job.

Client is Boehringer Ingelheim.

*Scientific Software Developer, Computational Biology*

Boehringer Ingelheim is seeking a talented and innovative Software
Developer with experience in data presentation and visualization to provide
coding support for our Ridgefield, CT Research team. The applicant will
provide computational and programmatic expertise by developing,
implementing, testing, and supporting web applications and scripts for
processing, analyzing, and displaying scientific data, such as expression
data (NGS, Chip-platforms, GEO), siRNA screening, GWAS data, text-mined
data, and other types of biological data.  The applicant will interface
with others in the Computational Biology team and provide novel ideas and
approaches to advance the Drug Discovery process.

As a contractor at Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to
the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and
customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to
collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to
directly contribute to the companies' success.

·      Independently develop, implement, test, and support web-based
solutions for processing, analyzing, and displaying scientific data

·      Participate as representative on multiple project teams and
contribute to defining expertise-related aspects of overall program goals

·      Prepares clear technical reports, publications and oral
presentations. Independently communicate results in the form of reports and
or presentations; May deliver updates to senior level management in context
of overall project goals

·      Demonstrates expertise in a specific scientific area, preferably
biology or medicine

*Requirements*

·      Graduate degree, or B.S. degree with 1-2 years of experience, in a
field related to software development

·      Expertise with Python, including Python-based web framework such as
Flask or Django

·      Experience with open-source JavaScript libraries: D3.js, jQuery,or
Angular JS

·      Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally

·      Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including
verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational
background

·      Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if
required)

·      Must be 18 years of age or older

*Desirables*

·      Experience with R statistics language

·      Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases desirable

·      Biology research experience

Thanks for your Time & Consideration.

*Vikshobhmani*

*SR. Technical Recruiter*

[image: HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2 (1)] <http://www.hanac.us/>

1474 37th St. NE,Cleveland,TN,37312

Office: 423-509-8441

Gtalk: *vikshobh.sharma*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*