Hello Friends
Hope you are doing great

Please find the below JD and let me know if you have any local consultant
for this position

*Job Description:*
Job Title: Sr. QA Engineer
Client: Viacom (MTV)
Location: Midtown, NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
Phone and F2F(No Skype)

*Requirements:*

   - A proven track record of 9+ years as a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
   - Performance testing required (using tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner)
   - Experience testing High Traffic Websites (media sites preferred) (1
   million+ hits per day such as HBO, CNN, Netflix, Amazon, eBay, Fox,
   Pandora, Google, NBC)
   - Knowledge of Javascript
   - Experience writing Test Cases
   - Experience with open source testing tools such as: Charles Proxy,
   JMeter, Junit
   - Automation experience (mix of manual and automation)
   - Do *NOT* send banking/financial/insurance industry candidates as
   client is *not* interested in this industry.
   - Excellent communication skills required (9/10)

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - Experience with streaming media and mobile applications a huge plus
   - Ability to communicate and influence at all levels, from the new
   college hire engineer to an executive audience
   - Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems
   that have been successfully delivered to customers
   - Demonstrated track record of creating a culture of software
   craftsmanship, where things like code quality, automation, and continuous
   deployment are just the way things get done
   - Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging
   from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points
   in between
   - Experience driving quality for highly available and large scale
   customer facing systems

Thanks for your Time & Consideration.
*Vikshobhmani*
*SR. Technical Recruiter*
[image: HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2 (1)] <http://www.hanac.us/>

1474 37th St. NE,Cleveland,TN,37312
Office: 423-509-8441
Gtalk: *vikshobh.sharma*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105**th** U.S. Congress,
this email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in
the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an
email addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*