Hi *Folks*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                                      IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT

Job Title       :Java Developer  with Capacity/ Performance Engineering
Location      :  NYC.NY
Duration      :  12+ months Contract
Rate               :Open

MUST HAVE CAPACITY/ PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING

I had a new requirement for a Java Developer with expertise with performance
tuning and capacity enhancements of high-volume high-availability systems
(preferable trading/ middle office systems).

SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Skills required include multithreading, messaging, SQL and UNIX with shell
and or Perl skills. Should have experience building tools/ scripts to
measure performance of applications.

Thanks,
Kavi Johnson,
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 293,