Business Analyst
Location: Irving, Tx – LOCALS ONLY
Length: 1 year
Interview:In person
Business Applications and Data Support Analyst position will involve
attending meetings either in person or by phone in order to evaluate
projects for application impacts.
This position requires both leadership and technical problem solving skills
as Business Analysts (BA) are expected to “own” the project during its
complete life-cycle from inception to production support.
BAs must be able to explain at a technical level the reasons for the
project and specific impacts to our applications.
Position requires collaboration with development and test staff, other BAs,
the project managers, and management.

The BAs will work on projects ranging from new network equipment to network
topology, to automating user activities (trouble ticketing).

This position will require updating both on-line project records and
Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio documents.
Proficiency with these MS Office products required.
Prior telecom industry experience is a plus.
We are looking for someone with 4-6 years of experience