who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title:  Lead Java DeveloperLocation:
Washington DC -- EAD GC and Green Card OnlyDuration: 4+ month contract  to
hire*

*8 years developing software applications from the ground up as well as
developing add-on components and interfaces to existing COTS productsMust
have experience working with MVC frameworksApplication ServerMust have web
services support experienceMust have application server
experienceWillingness and ability to participate in, author, and review
project technical documentationDetail oriented with strong analytical and
organizational skills*

* Senior Developer with advanced knowledge of the Demonstrates extensive
experience in creating strategies for developing software applications.
Provides direction and experience in evaluating alternative approaches and
selecting optimal approaches to design, code, test, debug and document
software.   Experienced in a fast paced AGILE development environment while
supporting requirements changes and clarifications. Ability to design and
work complex application solutions while mentoring junior developers and
following Sprint deliverables schedule. Leadership in determining Level of
Effort for release requirements and enhancements based on resources and
workload. Capable to work on current release while supporting SME input for
future releases.   Experienced working with a multiple teams that are not
co-located and demonstrates good communications ability. Able to
effectively communicate any questions or issues with the customer. Bring
senior level knowledge and experience to the project and efficiencies to
the development
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115 kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials>  *