Hello Dear,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *Business Analyst  with SailPoint product in
role management Exp  *with one of our clients in *Washington DC.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Business Analyst  with SailPoint product in role management Exp*

*Location: **Washington DC*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

*Desired skill : Experience with SailPoint product in role management*

*Job Description:*

   - Interface with the business client to understand and document business
   needs and requirements relating to the development and maintenance of the
   systems
   - Identify business and functional requirements by working primarily
   with the
   - Business client Team staff members and end-users, and lead the
   collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of those requirements
   - Provide direct support to the business client , answering client
   questions ,UAT support and training new users
   - Validate and obtain sign-off for functional requirements/specifications
   - Act  as a liaison between the business units, project manager,
   technology teams and support teams
   - Collaborate with development team  to determine if solutions currently
   exist (internally or externally) or whether new solutions are feasible to
   meet the requirements/changes
   - Work with the development team for detailed walkthrough of
   requirements, process flows, BRD and use cases
   - Design and execute test cases for application development and
   implementation projects
   - Provide overall support to ensure the successful design, testing and
   implementation of the requirement
   - Document and manage issues and actions for IAM/Web application
   - Document business/IT processes and workflows
   - Experience in working with the usability team for the wireframes and
   visualization
   - Experience with SailPoint product in role management

*P**lus**: Prior Working experience with the World Bank Treasury systems
/units.*

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:703.880.4822 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*