http://twitter.com/aliona1989
cu referire la:
"I love this life and I am always smiling. I am attentive to other
people. I like to take care of people who need that. I am kind and
reliable. I have a good sense of humor and it helps me a lot in my
life. I am an easy-going person so it is easy to find some common
topics to talk about with me. I am also very romantic and I believe
that dreams come true."
- Marriage Russian seek woman: Ekaterina from Nikolaev, 25 yo, hair
color Blond (afişaţi pe Google Sidewiki)

--
Posted By rusu to Flower Garden at 1/15/2010 03:27:00 AM