Hi *Partners*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                                                          ****   IMMEDIATE
NEED A CONSULTANT  ****
Job Title       :Business Systems Analyst
Location      : Falmouth, ME
Duration      : 6+ months Contract
Rate                :$38/hr

Must have min experience in:
Business Analysis Experience * 3+ Yrs.
Fidelity ALSCOM application * 3+ Yrs.
Microsoft Office * 4+ Yrs.
Microsoft Project * 4+ Yrs.
Retail Lending 4+ Yrs.

requirements workshops, interviews, use cases, scenarios, business analysis,
task and workflow analysis. Prepares presentations, effectively
communicating complex concepts
Interfaces with business users and other IT groups as liaison for
communicating user requirements, resolving application problems and
implementing process improvements
Understanding of testing methodologies and project management concepts
Drives ad-hoc analyses and project work as required
Provides support to our operations department to assist in successful daily
production

Required Experience:
- Experience with the Fidelity ALSCOM application used for consumer lending
originations
- 4+ years of banking or financial services background, retail lending
preferred
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as
required
- Able to work independently, or within a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts

Thanks,
Kavi Johnson,
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 293,