*Hello Friends*

*Hope you are doing great*

*Please let me know if you have any strong consultant for this position.
Please share it only on vikshobm...@hanac.us <vikshobm...@hanac.us>*

*Location: Holmdel, NJ*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*1099 or C2C only*

*Phone & Skype*

Client is actively seeking a software developer with ability to design and
perform hands-on development for complex technology solutions. The
candidate must also be a team player capable of delivering system
components to be integrated into overall application architecture.

This position requires a strong knowledge of Angular JS, java script,
JQuery, CSS, HTML, AJAX, EXT-JS, web services, SOAP, relational databases,
XML, XSLT, Core java, Spring, Hibernate and Struts.

This position will be responsible for code reviews, mentoring junior
developers and working with Architecture and Solution Engineer teams to
ensure successful end to end project solutions through the Software
Development Lifecycle.

Excellent design, documentation, and interpersonal skills are required.

The position also requires interactions with the Business teams, QA, and
other development teams.

Responsibilities:

Qualifications:

•             Skills Summary: Java Technologies: Angular JS, CSS,
JavaScript, JQuery/AJAX and HTML/HTML5, EXT-JS, Core Java, J2EE, JDBC,
Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, Java Mail, JAXB, Scripting languages (Perl), Shell
Scripting, XML, XSD, XSLT

•             Application Web Servers: BEA Weblogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat

•             Databases: Any RDBMS - Oracle preferred, Database modeling
and querying design tools

•             Frameworks/API’s: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS, Apache
Axis

•             Middleware: Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, LDAP, Weblogic
Integration

•             Tools/Technologies: Eclipse, Netbeans, RAD, Enterprise
Architect, Visio, ANT, IVY, Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, SVN, git

•             Other Programming Languages/Tools: Ruby on Rails is a plus

•             Other Applications/Tools: Interwoven, StrongMail, SharePoint
is a plus

•             Operating Systems: Linux/UNIX, Red Hat 5, and Windows

*Requested Information*

Candidate Name:

Position:

Please list the name of your Corporation & Full Address if going CTC:

Hourly Rate All Inclusive(1099, Corp to Corp,W2):

Email:

Phone:

Skype ID:

Availability to start:

Current Location:

Available Relocation

Travel:

Available Interview times:

Last 4 of SSN:

Citizenship Status:

Any Certifications:

Education and Training:

Summary of why you fit this role, be specific:

Thanks for your Time & Consideration.

*Vikshobhmani*

*SR. Technical Recruiter*

[image: Inline image 1]
1474 37th St. NE,Cleveland,TN,37312

Office: 423-509-8441

Mail   : vikshobm...@hanac.us

Gtalk: *vikshobh.sharma*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*