Hi Partner,

Currently I am looking for a position of *CISCO Network Engineer* for one
of our exclusive clients based at *Phoenix AZ*.
Please Share some matching resume.

*Role – CISCO Network Engineer Location - Phoenix AZ Duration – long term
contract *

Comm Skills need to be very good.

*CCNP Certification required..Client will see it before the interview*

*Must have worked in Large Enterprise Networking Operations setup/Client*

*Responsibilities*

Provide world-class operational excellence in support of the American
Express global network.  With a focus on customer service, advanced
troubleshooting, and proactive monitoring, the Infrastructure Engineer will
maintain and improve upon the availability of network services.  *In this
role, the engineer will act as a shift lead, with expectations of providing
second level support, driving team performance and process improvements,
pager rotation, and escalation management.*

*Qualifications*

·         4+ years experience in supporting a global enterprise network

·         CCNA required, CCNP required

·         Experience with monitoring tools and analytics (Spectrum, Splunk,
Performance Center, Netscout, Network Instruments)

·         Familiarity with ticketing systems (ServiceNow preferred)

·         Demonstrated experience analyzing packet captures (Wireshark)

·         Experience with Cisco data center products including Nexus 7k,
5k, 2k ..Must have worked with CISCO 6500.

·         Experience with Cisco LAN products including 6k, 4k, 3850

·         Experience working with F5 LTM

·         Experience working with DNS/DHCP (QIP preferred) and F5 GTM

·         Experience with Aruba wireless products and familiarity with
Airwave a plus

·         Experience with Cisco WAN products including ASR 1k

·         Experience working with carriers to identify and resolve circuit
issues

·         Experience working with WAN acceleration technologies such as
Cisco WAAS or Riverbed

·         Strong understanding of TCP, BGP, OSPF, VRFs, vPC, QoS, 802.1x

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR

*Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

( *: **408-457-9381 Ext 4035 **I **: *ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>** I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from