Hello Dear,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *Big Data Hadoop Consultant  *with one of our
clients in *Seattle, WA.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Big Data Hadoop Consultant*

*Location: **Seattle, WA*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

Tableu or R, Linux infrastructure, deploying application in Jboss,
Hortonwork Hadoop, Hbase

   - This role is more of a doer, he does not have to be client facing and
   collecting requirements etc. That Kinnar and Miguel should be able
   - He should have worked in a Data analysis related project, but does not
   have to be a data scientist. But he has to be hands on person
   - Overall all 8-10 years of experience in the area of Java, Big Data and
   analysis. Good hands on experience
   - Strong programming skills in Java
   - Good understanding of tools like Tableu or R
   - Good understanding Linux infrastructure, deploying application in
   Jboss, Hortonwork Hadoop, Hbase. Again good hands on experience to manage

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:703.880.4822 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*